Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Morty Poem, By Lexi Capizzi

I like Morty.
I wish he was sporty.
His glasses are square, not round.
And he eats chocolate by the pound.
His clothes are cool.
But he goes with them on in the swimming pool!

-"The End," my friend.

(The above poem was written entirely by my incredibly smart, gifted and beautiful 7 year old daughter. Just thought I'd share her insight as to who this mysterious "Morty" is. If anything, it offers me inspiration to get MOVING again. So maybe expect something new before August is through. Heh. it rhymes.)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:00 PM

    I think that kev is mostly freeky,
    I think that lexi's pretty cheeky,
    "The End" is fun
    when will it be done?
    So at mort I can get a peeky!

    TA DAAA!
    Hey on a side note KevSnyde... I just thought you should know that I am now the proud father of a bouncing baby mac mini. Its so adorable I just want to squish it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:55 AM

    You guys still alive??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, we're still alive. And we're coming back soon.... i mean it this time...

    ReplyDelete

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...