Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Welcome 3D Attack readers!

Hey all, just wanted to thank you for stopping by. Of course you're free to look around, this IS the internet, after all... but I promise the best is yet to come. Ahhh, can you smell that? That's the winds of productivity, my friends, and they're a'blowin! It's either that, or I'm downwind from the water treatment plant, but I'm a wishful thinker. Anyway, stay tuned kids, cuz we're going to start production again, and we're gonna kick it into double-time.

Also, My very special thanks to Thomas over at 3D Attack, for the interview in THE premier Cinema4D magazine. Check it out, if you haven't already, cuz there's a little talk about the short in there, and it's a great issue otherwise... so GEEET!

1 comment:

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...