Saturday, July 14, 2007

Do You Smell Urine?



Yup. We're back. No more promises on progress, but I can tell you that I am no longer tethered to a day job, and have a good thing going working from home. I'm still as busy as hell, but maybe this will allow me to more easily find areas to work on The End.

What we have here is more progress on Morty's hospital room. I still need to model several props to fill his room up with, play with the somber lighting a little more, texture a little more and then I should be ready for some REAL animation. This clip is rendered at half resolution, and I've compromised some render quality for speed, so you'll see some flickering and all that, but rest assured, the final render will be lovely.

More to come soon, as I'm going to work some more right now.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:49 PM

    Very nice to see some progress on the project! Bring it on Kevin! Oh...I smell Urine...somebody's gotta clean that mess...

    Thomas P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's one blog post a year amongst friends?

    ReplyDelete

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...