Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Guess Who... AGAIN...


There is more to this movie than this old guy. Really. But this is a process, so suck it in and enjoy it already. I KNOW I AM! **sigh**

Anyway, I threw some wrinkles on his face, and decided that it still needs a lot more work. And who better to do the work than my good friend Joe? He tells me he can illustrate a wrinkle pattern using something called "ink". mm hmm. Whatever this miracle substance is, i'm skeptical. But I digress. He assures me that his process called "drawing" will do the trick. I'm a little incredulous if it doesn't involve a mouse or stylus, so more power to him. Take a look at the wrinkled Morty... NO! his body isn't done yet, that's why his "arms" look like they're sticking out of his head... but trust me, it's a process. Oh, and i threw a photo of a living room behind him to add atmosphere and to get a feeling for his soon-to-be setting. Which I still have to model. After I finish Morty. And his Wheelchair. It's a process.

2 comments:

  1. I found this site a few weeks ago and have been checking in for updates every day since. Sorry for lurking!

    It looks really good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clint: DAME SKIPPY!

    Rusty: Don't be sorry, that's why we're here. Keep checking back, and thanks for the remarks.

    ReplyDelete

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...