Monday, February 21, 2005

We're Back! We're BROKE!??!?!?!?!?


We did it. We're broke. We're idiots. All we have left are our dreams and even those are obscured by the sea of red ink we now wallow in. Ah well, Kev needed a real machine to crank out these new, processor-intensive renders. Couldn't have him be patient or anything, NAW...let's go buy the top-of-the-line G5, he says, the REALLY COOL ONE. Why do we need that video card? "Cause it's the COOL ONE!!!! and it'll be killer for all the video games I'll play...I mean...All the renders I need to do"....The killer G5...that's the investment we should make. No, really it's fine...Excuse me while I throw up in the want-ads section of the Free Press. I am looking there now for a couple of night jobs for guys with no brains. The really good news is that we'll have to land a ton of freelance to pay for the new member of 'THE END' render farm. I HATE FREELANCE. Good thing Kevin doesn't need more than 14 hours of sleep a night or I'd be worried...Anybody have $5k they wanna loan us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...