Friday, February 11, 2005

Kevin Is Not A Free Thinker...


As Kevin and I have been developing the film, I have noticed some trends emerging (aside from the fact that I am the dark, grizzled, moody, eternal pessimist and he's the cheery, hopeful, annoying optimist). Kev, as he's modeling seems to want EVERY detail spelled out. Our conversation will go something like this: Joe: "Hey, Kev...I just finsihed some model sheets for Morty, why don't you check them out...". Kevin: "Yeh, Joe, great...but I need to know how many hairs there will be on the 4th largest age spot on Mort's right temple. I can't model until you have that all figured out, y'know..." OY. All kidding aside (kind-of) we have gone through great lengths to design and develop our characters and you'll get a glimpse of all that hard work and effort as we move along...This group of sketches show Morty without his ears. Why?, you ask...Cause Kevin needed to know what his neck looked like (you thought I was kidding). By, the way...there are 14 hairs on Morty's fourth largest age spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...