Monday, February 28, 2005

Happy? No. Not Really...

so...i'm not in this for the fun. i'm in it for the suffering. my suffering, my personal angst and especially kevin's suffering. i, for one, do not think we should be having "fun" while doing this. it should hurt. we should suffer for our art. we should be anguishing over every frame of this film. but, clearly kev has too much time on his hands. instead of making progress on morty or, um...doing whatever else it is that he does...he thought it would be "fun" to make morty's wheelchair do a "wheelie" with canned smoke coming off the chair...he's enjoying himslef, and if i have anything to say about it, the suffering and the gnashing of teeth will commence forthwith. less "cutesy" and more wringing of the hands, huh?

2 comments:

  1. More Art! Less Whining! Now GEEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clint: It's like you can read my mind. GOSH!

    Shaw: There'll be pleanty of death to go around. Patience. Unfortunately, I think it'll be me before Morty. Scratch that... I think it'll be Joe.

    ReplyDelete

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...