Monday, April 11, 2005

This Week...

Most people like to have fun, unwind...enjoy life a little. I mostly just get irritated by it. I continually want to push myself to do more, make more progress and get things done. A state of relaxation just doesn't seem to be possible for me. My mind races at light-speed all the time. So, with that being said, let's talk a little about what we want to get done over at 'THE END.' central this week. We want to get Morty's scene fully modeled and get him rigged so that we can start the animation process. That would be a huge step for us and get us feeling better about the process. From the art side of things, I am going to finish up the cow / barn scene artwork this evening and have a post for you later on that. One of my next goals is to start finalizing our storyboards so that Kev and I can start pre-visualizing this thing with rough shapes to get timing and the overall blueprint for the film set in stone.

So, you guys go enjoy your week and check back with us frequently. We'll have stuff to show. I'm the one in the corner getting irritated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...