Friday, April 01, 2005

Feel the Loss...

Mitch Hedberg, awesome comedian, died yesterday. We couldn't be more bummed about it. He was truly talented and on the rise. Died at the age of 37. Check out his comedy, you'll not be disappointed.

Anyway, we still have the pots boiling over here. I'm finishing up the cake model for Morty, and after that I'll start finalizing the textures on Morty's skin, clothes, and add his hair.

So stay tuned this weekend. Maybe Joe will post some cool stuff for you to peruse?

So long, Mitch:

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here."

"I saw a human pyramid once. It was totally unnecessary."

"I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long."

"I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. Do we need to bring ink and paper into this? I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut.  To some skeptical friend, Don't even act like I didn't buy a doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D"."

"I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...