Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Where's Joe?!??! He's Knee-Deep In Bacteria.

Believe it or not, I'm still lurking about. But check it. I have been researching and starting to get the pencil fired up on bacteria. Yeh, that's right, bacteria. Do you have any idea how small those things are and how many of them I have to draw before you guys can see anything? Man, cut me some slack. There's about a TRILLION little bacterium on everything you touch and now I've been tasked with drawing 'em. Maybe this is Kev's passive-aggressive way of getting back at me for the production art for Morty's room and the crack about it taking him 467 hours to model a cake that took me an hour to draw? Either way, here I go...back to the microscope, i mean, drawing board...rendering bacteria.....one, two, three....four billion, two hundred million....four billion, two hundred million and one......

No comments:

Post a Comment

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...