Thursday, March 17, 2005

Kev's Day Off

Nothing to exactly show today, but I do have the day off, And you know what that means? That's right. I get to work almost non-stop on the Living Room Set for Morty's apartment. And do you know what that means? That's right, again. I'll have something to show you, patient audience, tomorrow. And you know what that means? No, that's not what THAT means, you should be ashamed of yourself. Anyway, where was I? Ahh yes. Knowing what something means. Umm. I lost my train of thought.

P.S. You guys rule. Thanks for all the support and kind words over the last month or so... Joe really needs the attention. See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Day off? DAY OFF? Im' waiting to see Morty whip off that blanket, start spinning his IV stand like Axl Rose whipping a microphone stand, and DANCE FOR ME YOU BITCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...