Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Is He Wearing Pants?


I like to think that he isn't, but that's just me.

One day, in the not-so-distant future, we'll all be traveling by pneumatic tubes AND I'll have finished this Morty model. Then I could get started on texturing this guy AND shoot on over to Joe's (via Toob Technology™) in a matter of seconds to pick-up the set design plans for his apartment. (Donny thinks, "Vacuum!")

Ahhh, the future looks bright. But for now, it's dark out, and I think I'll hit the sack.

Oh, by the way, I'll be moving his arms above the blanket tomorrow. Not sure what's going on under there right now, so I'll just leave him be.

2 comments:

  1. Morty's almost as sexy as shot #22...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSHSHSHSSHSHHSSSSHHHHHH! Do not speak of Shot #22! For that is the shot we do not speak of... We've said to much as it is! shhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...