Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hey, Kev? Good Luck With All That...


I take pride in breaking kevin's balls. To that end, i created this piece just to turn the knife a bit. He told me it was time to start developing the look for morty's living quarters. We argued about it for an hour like we always do, but then gleefully, i chained myself to the drawing board for 9 hours in order to churn out this set piece. I'm sure you know by now that i am the surly, unmanageable one in this odd couple pairing and because of that, you're probably asking yourself, "why is joe, of all people, gleeful?"...Well, it's simple. Every pencil stroke, every move of the paintbrush and every swath of color i lay down with a marker exponentially increases the amount of work kevin has to do and, not so secretly, that makes me happy...in a dark sort of way. hey, kev? you wanted a set? You got one...good luck working for the next 467 hours on modeling the cake....I'm gonna go relax until the middle of April...[Click for larger image]

4 comments:

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...