Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What's In Store

Ok, I know the posting of actual movie content has been kind of sparse this past week, but rest assured, we're going as strong as ever. Joe's about to begin his next great piece of production art, and I've been plugging away at building Morty's living room set. I have a lot of the main props built (those that you see in this production sketch), but we might need to add a few more items to make it look more lived in. Right now, my computer is chugging away at a fly through of the unfinished room. That should be done in the next day or so. I will post that as soon as it's done.

cya then, then.

4 comments:

  1. Oh come on! You can't RE-POST art you already showed and call it activity! It's not fair, it's NOT FAIR!

    By the way, I know Morty used to be a Mafioso hitman. You can deny it, but look at those killer's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice going, He also happens to be in the WPPFFC (Witness Protection Program For Fictional Characters). Now we'll have to kill you. And everyone you know. And everyone they know. And so on, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know scott, or anyone that ever looked at him. I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Save it rusty, that's what they all say... BANG.

    ReplyDelete

let us know what you really think... it's okay to gush...